Breast Pathology 10th Update Course 3rd November 2017 (8:30am-5.45pm).
The 10th anniversary of the course is being celebrated with a special programme and distinguished speakers.
Breast Pathology 10th Update Course Topics:
Novel concepts in breast trials and their impact on pathology practice
Update on the pathology of male breast cancer
Benign , atypical and malignant apocrine lesions of the breast
An approach to diagnosis of fibroepithelial lesions in core and excision samples
Uses and limitations of immunohistochemistry in the diagnosis of breast lesions
B3 management guidelines: where are we now?
Reporting spindle cell lesions of the breast on core biopsy
We have learned from these MDT cases : Educational MDT scenarios
Not in the text books: Top tips from my diagnostic practice
- PLUS a special guest lecture from Dr Rick Baehner, Vice President of Pathology and Oncology Development, Genomic Health on the topic: Integration of Genomics & Pathology – The need for strong evidence
- Dr Rick Baehner (USA)
- Professor Andy Hanby ( Leeds )
- Professor Emad Rakha ( Nottingham )
- Professor Dan Rea ( Birmingham )
- Dr Abeer Shaaban ( Birmingham )
- Dr Nisha Sharma ( Leeds )
- Dr Jeremy Thomas ( Edinburgh )