- Dr Pauline Carder, Bradford
- Dr Adele Francis, Birmingham
- Dr Sally Lane, Consultant Breast Pathologist, Leeds
- Dr Andrew Lee, Nottingham
- Dr Rebecca Millican-Slater, Leeds
- Dr Abeer Shaaban, Consultant Breast Pathologist, Leeds
- Dr Nisha Sharma, Consultant Radiologist, Leeds
Dr Shaaban is a Consultant Breast Pathologist/ Honorary Senior Lecturer Department of Histopathology and Molecular Pathology, St James’s University Hospital. Dr Shaaban is a specialist breast pathologist who works in a large tertiary referral centre and a regional centre for HER2 immunohistochemistry and FISH testing.
Dr Shaaban did a PhD on the analysis of morphological and molecular markers associated with breast neoplasia progression and published with the late Professor JP Sloane, one of the pioneers in the field of breast pathology. Her areas of interest include diagnostic and prognostic markers in breast cancer, in particular estrogen receptors, columnar cell lesions and male breast cancer. She produced many research articles, reviews and book chapters. Dr Shaaban is member of the NCRI Breast Clinical Studies Group and The NCRI Breast CSG Translational Subgroup.